วันจันทร์ที่ 15 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2553

Revoltech #58 Gurren Lagann fulldrillized Action Figue Review

Released Feb 2008 a Revoltech Figure. Seems nobody has done a review yet here on youtube... It's very well finished. The paint apps and materials are splendid. The articulation is way way better than those so-so plamo's of the available right now (I have an unbuilt Kotobukuya kit waiting for me to start) . It allows for some very dynamic posing. It's also very robust. being made out of slightly bendy plastics. The flexible paint is fantastic and very durable. I don't expect it to easily chip or crack! As a whole the figure will easily take heavy handling without breaking. This Revoltech sure is a lovely figure! HOWEVER Having SINCE watched the entire series start to finish... I'd say the normal non-drillized version gets significantly more screen time... I'd go further and say that this figure's full drillized depiction is not really very accurate to the show. It's kind of a watered down version. It'd be nice if we had the spikes on long extended rods shooting out of his bod. The Gigga Drill when placed on his hand is nowhere near as big as I'd like. Then again... it'd have to be monumentally huge to meet that requirement. Oh well... a side effect of this this figure lesser popularularity explains why it was so heavily discounted. I picked him up for an absolute song! I can live with all that since it is simply a great great desk ornament and I love his clicky joints none the less, despite his lack of show accuracy. You can order this figure from this following link www ...



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xil1Hfw8Oto&hl=en

hulk action figures

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น