วันอังคารที่ 25 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2553

Revoltech Gurren Lagann Review # 58 FullDrillized Action Figue

Released in February 2008 a Revoltech figure. It seems that nobody did a review here on YouTube ... It 'very well done. The color and materials applications are wonderful. The articulation is so much better than that Plame is now available (I have an underdeveloped Kotobukuya kit waiting for me to start). It allows some very dynamic poses. It is also very robust. Plastic is easily malleable. The color is fantastic flexible and very durable. I do not expect easily chip orCrack! Overall, the figure is too difficult to use without breaking. Revoltech This is definitely a good impression! However, even if the entire series is beginning to see the end ... I would say that the normal version drillized is not much time ... Screen I would go further and say that this number is not the complete representation drillized really like the show. It is a sort of watered-down version. It would be nice if we extended tips on long poles had been taken from her bod. TheGiggi drill when he put his hand not so great as I like. Then again ... It would be huge monument to satisfy this requirement. Oh well ... A side effect of these popularularity fewer, why was the most obvious. I picked a song ever! I can live with it all because this is just a great big desk ornament and I love the Clicky joints, nonetheless, show, despair, its lack of precision. You can see this link below to order www...



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xil1Hfw8Oto&hl=en

boba fett costumes

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น